The video

So in my previous blog post i wrote about how myself and Denis had booked the recording studio to record out youtube video and we did.

We planned to meet on a Wednesday morning and gave ourselves two hours to record. I decided i was going to record myself doing my makeup. Luckily for me and Denis, Denis knows cameras and audio and how to set up he has watched so many videos that h had so much knowledge in the smallest details such as how to make sure the light boxes were in the correct placement down to the audio this made the video set up and hole recording experience so much easier for both of us and it also meant we could make a really high quality professional looking video.

 After we recorded the video it was then down to editing it and again thankfully Denis is really good in editing and was able to do this part like a walk in the park. And the final step was for me to make the presentation all about the process to present to our fellow students.

The video is still on youtube and is actually doing really well so i will link it here for you to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laptzR8tawE

Comments

Popular Posts