The Beginning!

Hey everyone sorry for the lack of content but iv been busy with my first group assignment in collage, which intails me and two other students from my class to choose a topic that most suited us and create a mission surrounding that toppic.

What i decided to pick for my first mission was "Digital Audio". I was immeditley drawn to this topic as i have a huge passion for music and have always been a musical person, and been very vocal my hole life. When i saw this as a suggested topic i could choose to do an assinment on, i new i would be best suited in this area, and that i would be able to get creative juices out in this topic.

After choosing the topic i then had to pick a mission or task to do within the choosen topic, Myself and my two classmates decided to pick the mission "Create an edited interview of someone using StoryCorps-inspired questions" Why? because after much disscusion we quikly realised that myself and my two classmates were all very outgoing, and after  realising this we thought the three of our bold personalies would be able to create a good edited interview without having to worry about any awkwardness or shyness.

We used the linked website Storycorps-inspired questions to come up with our questions. we found this very helpfull as this website had very unique qwestions and not just your basic how many brothers or sissters do you have, We all decided we wanted our interview to be very personal and funny  so as a light hearted funny yet engaging listen, and also so that the three of us could learn about one another.

The first step we  did was pick our questions, we decided to interview myself and kevin and that leslie would be the interviewer. After recording the interview we had to edit and make a presenation to present to our class. To take the iterview to the next step and to add more content to our presentaion i decided since our interview is short and has a male and female being iterviewed i suggested that  we were both asked the same personal questions and evaluate how our answers are differnt or simialr.

The questions we picked to ask eachother were:

Tell me about yourself - as a easy question just to get some back round about each person being interviewed.

Tell me an interesting fact about yourself.

Who has been the biggest influence in your life.

How is your relationship with your family.

Tell me about your first kiss.

How do you want t be rememberd.

Are there any funny stories your family tell about you.

After picking these questions our next step was recording and editing, We decided to record our interview on our Iphones useing an app called Voice memos.

Thats all we have done for now and will shortly beign to edit the interview which i will disscuss all about the editing side as thats a hole other part, I hope you all find my updates about this process interesting and helpfull look forward to writing again with more.

Bellow iv left links of  interviews i have take inspiration from and found interesting. I invite you all to listen and tell me your thoughts.

Guest Host Jennifer Lawrence Interviews Kim Kardashian West
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvPxRyIWWX8

Cliodhna xx




Comments

Popular Posts