A small girl with a big personality!!


Welcome to the little world of me. Although its not very exciting i guess ill start with introducing myself.

My name is Cliodhna Moore and i am your average 19 year old girl. Im not exactly the best with words and i cant spell if my life depended on it. I consider myself very artistic and a creative person ask me to do a maths question for you ill say no way ask me to design something for you ill say hand me a paintbrush. So what i am is a small girl with a big personality so hopefully i can entertain some of you.

My purpose to creating this blog is to share my experience in the world of creative digital media. I am currently a first year collage student in TU Dublin studying creative digital media, And yes i was that person that didn't know what to do in collage so i am a late bloomer but i am here and ready to share my first year experience with all you crazy people that feel the same as me.

The world of social media really excites and inspires. I first found a interest through Youtube, Like i said i am your stereotypical l 19 year old girl that loves makeup and beauty and i came across "Influencers" through watching endless hours of makeup videos on youtube, there careers and endless possibilities they created for themselves really opened my eyes to the success social media can play on your life.

I really stand by the saying "If you love what you do will never work a day in your life", and because i am a small girl with a big personality the idea of confining my imagination and artist eye in a office 9-5 job couldn't appeal to me any less. So the idea to built myself a career that allows me to let my creativity run free and earn good money at the same time really inspires me. the only thin missing in my puzzle I just haven't found what that career might, be but join me on the jurny to hopefully finding that path through the beautiful world of social media.




Comments

Popular Posts